“outstanding... always”

Dining options: Reservations
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“outstanding... always”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

the food is always fresh and service top notch.. and reasonable... great all around... I have had the salmon twice.. both times amazing... sushi was great as well and fried rice... nothing bad on the menu but the service outstanding

Visited April 2014

Waleska, Georgia
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We have dined at Antai's on several occasions now and have always had great food and wonderful service.

• Visited September 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“average dinning”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The food was OK, I believe I can get better Asian food at a small corner Asian restaurant for half the price, to include the Asian Rolls, I did not think the food had a lot favor. Believe it or not I had better favorable Asian food in Anchorage Alaska. The service was good and the waiter was very helpful, friendly and respectful.

• Visited April 2014
Lexington, South Carolina
“My favorite, local, oriental resturant”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is our "go-to" place when we want good oriental food. On of the most telling things to me about the ownership is that the wait staff hasn't changed every time I go in. There are always the same people behind the bar and coming to the table. Also the food is very good. I've never had a bad experience here.

• Visited February 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best Sushi in Columbia”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This is the best place for sushi in Columbia. I used to work in a sushi restaurant and these guys know what they're doing. Great food all around, but the sushi is the reason to walk in the door.

Been to antai? Share your experiences!