“Average”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went to dinner on a Friday night, the place was dead and I thought it was pretty pricey. The food was pretty good, but for the price, I will choose somewhere with a better atmoshere next time.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife and I ate an early dinner here on 8/4/12. We arrived about 4pm., and were promptly greeted and seated. We were the only customers in the restaurant for about the first 30 min. The waiter appeared just after we were seated and we ordered a soda, an iced tea and an appetizer. After a few minutes, the waiter came back with our drinks, and our appetizer, and then disappeared. We finished the appetizer, and waited for our drinks to be refilled and nothing! Finally after about another 6-7 min. I got up and walked over the bar and asked the lady behind the bar if we could get drink refills, and told her what we were drinking. She came over to the table brought our drink refills, removed the empty appetizer plate, and apologized for the delay. Shortly after this, another couple came in and were seated. I noticed out the window we were seated by, that a car had backed up to the front door and was unloading something. Lo and behold, it was our waiter (apparently also one of the owners) A few minutes later he appeared at our table with our meals, and again apologized for the delay. I ordered the "triple bird nest" entree with veg. fried rice, and my wife ordered the shrimp lo mein, and both were delicious. Overall, even with the little service problem, I would return again. There were several items on the menu that I thought sounded very promising from the descriptions given of the dish.

1  Thank playboy1950
Reviewed July 9, 2012

LOVE Antai. It is managed by two brothers who are passionate about their business and it shows. You are always warmly greeted at the door, by your server and when you leave. The food is always very good and consistent. Sooo, if you have a favorite dish you can always count on Antai to deliver.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We just had the sushi dinner for two and it was excellent. Who would expect great sushi in Lexington, SC but it was. Nice presentation, too.

1  Thank Jerry D
Reviewed April 30, 2012

best Asian I have had in SC. The lobster spring rolls are fantastic :)

2  Thank susan f

Been to antai? Share your experiences!