“Wife's Salad Bowl Superb”
Review of Groucho's Deli

Groucho's Deli
Ranked #40 of 212 Restaurants in Lexington
“Wife's Salad Bowl Superb”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Best salad I've ever tasted. Formula 45 sauce supreme!!! A little hard to find even with GPS. Call restaurant for specific location.

Lexington, South Carolina
“Relaxed, Friendly, Good Food”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Groucho's is approximately two blocks from my office, an easy walk. We eat there at least once per week for sandwiches. The staff is very friendly and does an outstanding job. We have gotten to know Crystal and Courtney, they always know exactly what I want and prepared exactly like I prefer it! The food is terrific and the sweet tea is VERY sweet and very cold! If you are looking for sandwiches in Lexington, look no further.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cain1957
South Carolina
“Another local spot with good deli food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

There are several Groucho's restaurants in the area but we started eating there when there was only one about 50 years ago. Have always enjoyed. Very casual atmosphere. Some video type games and a pool table. Nothing fancy but good deli type sandwiches. May have more on menu but we usually just go for the sandwiches. Down home place.

Visited February 2014
Lexington, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You know... it's meat on bread.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Groucho's is legendary. For meat on bread. It's still a good sandwich but nothing I can't do at home. Sorry. But the tea is good.

Visited March 2013
Columbia, SC
“LOVE me some Formula 45 sauce”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

If you are visiting Columbia/Lexington, please do yourself a favor and go to Groucho's! They have the best sweet tea and their formula 45 sauce is amazing...I get the Apollo (all ham) and love it! I even dip the chips in the sauce..I really should just get some sauce and put it on everything! It's that good!

Visited December 2012