“Relaxed, Friendly, Good Food”
Review of Groucho's Deli

Groucho's Deli
Ranked #40 of 212 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Lexington, South Carolina
“Relaxed, Friendly, Good Food”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Groucho's is approximately two blocks from my office, an easy walk. We eat there at least once per week for sandwiches. The staff is very friendly and does an outstanding job. We have gotten to know Crystal and Courtney, they always know exactly what I want and prepared exactly like I prefer it! The food is terrific and the sweet tea is VERY sweet and very cold! If you are looking for sandwiches in Lexington, look no further.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cain1957

South Carolina
“Another local spot with good deli food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

There are several Groucho's restaurants in the area but we started eating there when there was only one about 50 years ago. Have always enjoyed. Very casual atmosphere. Some video type games and a pool table. Nothing fancy but good deli type sandwiches. May have more on menu but we usually just go for the sandwiches. Down home place.

Visited February 2014
Lexington, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You know... it's meat on bread.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Groucho's is legendary. For meat on bread. It's still a good sandwich but nothing I can't do at home. Sorry. But the tea is good.

Visited March 2013
Columbia, SC
“LOVE me some Formula 45 sauce”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

If you are visiting Columbia/Lexington, please do yourself a favor and go to Groucho's! They have the best sweet tea and their formula 45 sauce is amazing...I get the Apollo (all ham) and love it! I even dip the chips in the sauce..I really should just get some sauce and put it on everything! It's that good!

Visited December 2012
Columbia, SC
“Too long wait, too much lip”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Sunday lunch-packed. 2 waitresses and the mgr. Food took an hour. When I asked waitress if my food had been ordered she responded, "you've got to understand I can only do so much at once." When I told the mgr her comment, he said " come back on a Mon. or Wed and we'll treat you right". I told him "I never expect to be spoken to like that anywhere." Won't return.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank GThreeGirls

Been to Groucho's Deli? Share your experiences!