“Another local spot with good deli food”
Review of Groucho's Deli

Groucho's Deli
Ranked #37 of 226 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed March 4, 2014

There are several Groucho's restaurants in the area but we started eating there when there was only one about 50 years ago. Have always enjoyed. Very casual atmosphere. Some video type games and a pool table. Nothing fancy but good deli type sandwiches. May have more on menu but we usually just go for the sandwiches. Down home place.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Groucho's is legendary. For meat on bread. It's still a good sandwich but nothing I can't do at home. Sorry. But the tea is good.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

If you are visiting Columbia/Lexington, please do yourself a favor and go to Groucho's! They have the best sweet tea and their formula 45 sauce is amazing...I get the Apollo (all ham) and love it! I even dip the chips in the sauce..I really should just get some sauce and put it on everything! It's that good!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Sunday lunch-packed. 2 waitresses and the mgr. Food took an hour. When I asked waitress if my food had been ordered she responded, "you've got to understand I can only do so much at once." When I told the mgr her comment, he said " come back on a Mon. or Wed and we'll treat you right". I told him "I never expect to be spoken to like that anywhere." Won't return.

2  Thank GThreeGirls
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I went to Groucho's after church last Sunday. It was our first time. I had an excellent Pastrami Reuben, the pastrami was lean, not fatty, very tasty! The coleslaw was good, a vinegar based instead of mayo. I prefer mayo but this was good. My husband had the Big Dipper, he really enjoyed it but felt it could have been a bit larger. That's why I gave a 4 for the value.