“awsome”

Five Guys Famous Burger and Fries
Ranked #22 of 228 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 22, 2012

The employee's were very friendly and nice. The burgers were all hand made everything was nice and fresh and clean . Serving sizes were also nice.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I love Five Guys Burgers. I don't eat there that often because of the calories. But when I want a good burger that reminds me of home and great fries that remind me of the fair, this is where I go.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The amount of fries was crazy. Food felt like home. Very simple. Not alot of choices which is a good and bad thing. There are no other places that can compare to Five Guys Burgers and Fries food, atmosphere, selections, decor.

1  Thank tigereyezzzzzzz
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I love 5 guys! Sure it's fattening, but delicious! It's my favorite place to get a burger and fries. A bit pricy but worth every cent and calorie. I don't eat it but a few times a year but I sure do love it when I do! :) the staff is nice and food gets to you fairly quickly.

1  Thank KCSC4508
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Liked the atmosphere and the food I could eat but they fried in peanut oil so that limited the selection. Can't remember if peanut oil is posted or not-I always ask as to kind of oil used.

Been to Five Guys Famous Burger and Fries? Share your experiences!