“Food and Aviation”

Dining options: Reservations
Leesville, South Carolina, USA
“Food and Aviation”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

As the name implies they are into aviation related including a King Kong on the Empire State Building fighting off airplanes. The menu is extensive with crazy names for each item requiring a long read thru. Lots of sandwiches, a blue plate special, and a cookie/bakery section. They appreciate aviation related stuff, so bring in a picture of your flight days and it may make the wall.

Visited October 2013

Gilbert, South Carolina
“Meals .....if you want chicken fingers or sandwich he's this is your place...needs to cut down and focus on doing what works wel”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Like eating here good wings and sandwiches my son loves the desserts and arcade. Good place for groups as well

• Visited June 2013
Irmo, South Carolina
“Service top notch with excellent food!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

It's not very often you can go somewhere that serves excellent food and have great service to match it...and not be at some 5-star restaurant. Well, at Flight Deck, it is possible! For my family of 3, we had about a 10 min wait to be seated for a place that was completely packed. All staff members I encountered were very friendly and professional. The manager (possible owner) on duty that night crossed paths with me on 3 separate occasions, including check-out, and shook my hand each and every time....asking me if I was satisfied with my visit! I have not had that kind of service experience at an affordable restaurant in a long time! There was not a single piece of food left on my plate when I was done, as it was that good! I know where to come back to when visiting the Lexington area!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank deez729
Aiken
“BEST RESTAURANT WITH MOST FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My name is Ronnie and I would recommend "The Flight Deck Restaraunt" to anyone. Saturday, 9-7-13 we as a group drove 55 miles to have some of the best food and for the excellent atmosphere. The owner has never failed to greet us, individually, with all smiles, good words, and uplifting attitudes. Our server was Cedra, very professional, very willing to help with anything that we wanted, and most impressive, she did it with all smiles and an overwhelming attitude. I mentor to a group of physically challenged individuals that need special needs because of wheel chair, physical assistance, and other needs. The owner and his staff , after we had made arrangements weeks prior to come, called us to be prepared for us uon our arrival. Howe many in this day and time will go that far. FOOD IS GREAT AND PRICES VERY COMPATIBLE for the group I mentor to that all is on limited incomes. Thank you Flight Deck owner and staff for brining much comfort and delight to us while there. We will definately come back for many more visits. Everyone in the group could not and can not as I write this stop sayong what good food and atmosphere. Thanks for the special assistance and making us feel at home!!

• Visited September 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“Excellent Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love the military theme to this restaurant. Lots of airplanes hanging from ceiling. Food and service was outstanding. Price was reasonable and I will return.

• Visited June 2013