“Ramada Lexington - Could not stay the night”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Lexington

Days Inn Lexington
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lexington
Mesa, Arizona
“Ramada Lexington - Could not stay the night”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Arrived from a long drive, checked in at 2 AM. The room was dirty, the sheets had stains in them and holes. The bed also appears to have been slept in. Did not stay in the room for more tan 30 minutes.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
LECANTO
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Except for the german roaches in the room, the clogged toilet, and the rates almost tripleing over night it was great...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

DUNDALK
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My steal at this hotel was good the only problem was checking in. I made reservations thru Wyndham Rewards and seems there wasn't a room that they made reservations for. But other than that everything was fine

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

2 Thank KAREN R
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at the Ramada for business for 3 days, I found that the room was very spacious and clean. I noticed that they had renovated the rooms with new furniture which was nice. The staff were super friendly…I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Nathen W
Kentucky
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I requested two rooms for two nights. I only stayed here one night. I checked into the room to find it was not clean. The shampoo, soap, and mouthwash had been used. I went straight to the front desk and was given a new room. It was cleaner and had full shampoo, soap and mouthwash. The A/C really didn't keep the room as cool as it should have, but was ok. The second room seemed ok. The next morning my 6 year old daughter woke up needing to use the bathroom. The one in our room had overflowed in the night. (I don't know how since it was not used during the night.) I took her next door to my son's room. His commode worked, but his shower/tub was standing full of water. I complained to the front desk and was told to "Just not use the bathroom". After complaining again, I was finally given $20.00 off one room. WOW!!! The lobby also smelled like mold or something. The free breakfast, which we DID NOT eat, did not have single serve anything. Just two gallon size jugs of milk, full boxes of ceral you could pour yourself. We checked out very early and stayed elsewhere. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, find another hotel.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Lexington hotels

Lexington, North Carolina
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I stayed at this Hotel June 2011. I was in town for a friends wedding. The smell in the lobby was horrible, mold, mildew, and what ever else. Went to our room. Not one towel in the room. Had to track down the manager to get towels. Had to dress for the wedding so really didn't take much time to review my room surroundings. Wish I had taken the time. Sunday morning, went to make coffee and found a USED coffee fliter that was moldy in the coffee pot. GROSS. I then noticed that the floor had not been vacumed in a long time as there was food on the floor, and I did not eat in the room. Had to go to McDonald's for breakfast, because the smell in the lobby was so bad I could not eat there.
I did complain to the hotel and to upper management and really felt as if my concerns were important. Upper management made the statement to me Well you only paid $60.00. I told her maybe that wasn't alot of money to her but it was to me. WIll never stay at this Ramada Inn again. Beware travelers.... Find another hotel if you can.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends