“My sons wedding”
Review of Days Inn Lexington

Days Inn Lexington
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Except for the german roaches in the room, the clogged toilet, and the rates almost tripleing over night it was great...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My steal at this hotel was good the only problem was checking in. I made reservations thru Wyndham Rewards and seems there wasn't a room that they made reservations for. But other than that everything was fine

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
2  Thank KAREN R
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at the Ramada for business for 3 days, I found that the room was very spacious and clean. I noticed that they had renovated the rooms with new furniture which was nice. The staff were super friendly…I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Nathen W
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I requested two rooms for two nights. I only stayed here one night. I checked into the room to find it was not clean. The shampoo, soap, and mouthwash had been used. I went straight to the front desk and was given a new room. It was cleaner and had full shampoo, soap and mouthwash. The A/C really didn't keep the room as cool as it should have, but was ok. The second room seemed ok. The next morning my 6 year old daughter woke up needing to use the bathroom. The one in our room had overflowed in the night. (I don't know how since it was not used during the night.) I took her next door to my son's room. His commode worked, but his shower/tub was standing full of water. I complained to the front desk and was told to "Just not use the bathroom". After complaining again, I was finally given $20.00 off one room. WOW!!! The lobby also smelled like mold or something. The free breakfast, which we DID NOT eat, did not have single serve anything. Just two gallon size jugs of milk, full boxes of ceral you could pour yourself. We checked out very early and stayed elsewhere. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, find another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I stayed at this Hotel June 2011. I was in town for a friends wedding. The smell in the lobby was horrible, mold, mildew, and what ever else. Went to our room. Not one towel in the room. Had to track down the manager to get towels. Had to dress for the wedding so really didn't take much time to review my room surroundings. Wish I had taken the time. Sunday morning, went to make coffee and found a USED coffee fliter that was moldy in the coffee pot. GROSS. I then noticed that the floor had not been vacumed in a long time as there was food on the floor, and I did not eat in the room. Had to go to McDonald's for breakfast, because the smell in the lobby was so bad I could not eat there.
I did complain to the hotel and to upper management and really felt as if my concerns were important. Upper management made the statement to me Well you only paid $60.00. I told her maybe that wasn't alot of money to her but it was to me. WIll never stay at this Ramada Inn again. Beware travelers.... Find another hotel if you can.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2011

My sister and I stayed at this property based on its proximity to the Peachtree 23 Highway. It's at a very busy intersection, next to the interstate and I was fearful of the noise factor. We had an upstairs room, basic but clean, comfortable beds and the air conditioner drowned out the noise from outside. We discovered that the refridgerator was not working and the AC didn't seem to be very strong. After calling the front deck, the manager and a helper were at our door in less than 5 minutes with a replacement fridge and they fixed the AC in a matter of seconds. The breakfast looked average but we had to get on the road so did not taste anything. When we got about 20 miles away from the hotel we realized that we left our Garmin and a charger in the room. We called the hotel, the manager checked and confirmed that these items were left behind. He boxed them up, and 3 days later they were in my mailbox 250 miles away!. What service! I've stayed in 5 star properties that didn't have the customer service we got here for 55 dollars a night.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank lrauers
Reviewed May 10, 2009

We stayed here 1 night as we planned on going to the Congaree National park the next day. It was a very convenient location for us and the rooms were very well kept. The prices are very reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple