“Great hotel!”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lexington
Lexington, South Carolina
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

This hotel was very nice and the staff was very friendly!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Jeremy G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lexington, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Thank you, Butch! It was our pleasure having you stay with us. We hope to see you again at the Comfort Suites of Lexington in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed December 2, 2011

This hotel is very nice. The staff was super-friendly and helpful as well. I am not sure if this hotel is new or just remodeled, but it looks new. It's clean and modern, has a nice indoor pool and gym area. Even the lobby is relaxing! Free wi-fi in each room, nice large TVs and bathrooms. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for your review! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed November 27, 2011

What a nice surprise to find that the strong reviews of this hotel are justified. I couldn't agree more that the beds and linens were exceptional, the decor modern and well-designed and the customer service was friendly and easy. I wish I could duplicate this Comfort Suites in many more cities. It would definitely be my "go-to" place to stay when traveling!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
ComfortsuitesLEX, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lexington, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Suites of Lexington. It is our goal to provide top notch customer service and high quality accommodations. I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations in these areas and hope to see you again in the future!
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I highly recommend this hotel , especially for the price. We were staying here for a wedding and it was nice that the family and friends were all on the same floor. The beds are SUPER comfy and the rooms are modern and very clean. The service was great, no problems with anything we needed. The pool was nice to take a dip. The continental breakfast was very good as far as free breakfast goes. Sausage, eggs, all the basics you normally see. It didn't matter what time you went, there was a stocked selection of breakfast items. Great location also. There are plenty of stores and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed a great night of sleep in our beds! We have some of the most comfortable beds around. In fact, many of our guests just like you love our beds so much that we have enrolled in a Guest Purchase program to help provide these outstanding mattresses to you at home. One of our managers will be happy to help you if you are interested in this program. Thank you for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your time at the Comfort Suites of Lexington!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Perfect place to stay... great service and breakfast!

Room Tip: Eat at the Mediterranean Place right next door.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you! We are so happy that you are a fan of both our hotel and the Mediterranean Cafe which is one of many convenient (and delicious) dining options for all of our guests! See you next time!
Georgia
Reviewed October 16, 2011

This was my first stay in a Comfort Suites and I was impressed. I was able to check in early to my room. The room was large and well-designed with a sofa, easy chair, flat screen TV, desk, chair, fridge, microwave, safe, and extra pillows and blankets. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. The bathroom was well appointed. Some rowdy children in the room next door interrupted my sleep running from their room to another room across the hall and letting the door close again and again. I went down to breakfast and it was very busy. I decided to take my food up to my room. The breakfast was okay. They had thin round sausage patties and thin round eggs in a warming dish. Another dish held grits. There was no cut fruit. If there was oatmeal and yogurtt I never found it. The linen at the waffle machines and the toaster meant I ended up with less breakfast that I might have. The serving area is quite "tight" and not the best design for serving the crowd that was there. I did get a cup of coffee and took my selection back to the room to eat. They had apples and bananas in a bowl.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your accommodations at the Comfort Suites of Lexington. As always, we look to you, our loyal guests, for ways to grow and improve upon our services. I am happy to report that we have recently upgraded our breakfast to include a counter-top refrigerator stocked full with various flavors of yogurt, condiments, and hard boiled eggs! Our breakfast buffet does include a new variety of oatmeal and waffle flavors as well as multiple choices of hot items, with different options offered daily. If you ever need help finding a breakfast item, one of our trained Breakfast Attendants will be happy to help! Thank you, and we hope to see you again soon!
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We stayed at this Comfort Suites Hotel over the summer for 3 nights. The gentleman at the front desk, Andy, made our stay so easy. He helped us locate my child's lost necklace, supplied paper goods when our family met us at the hotel, spent 20 minutes on the phone helping us locate a great place to get manicures for my cousin's wedding, rushed an order for dry cleaning for us, helped us switch rooms so we could be close to our family and countless other things. He helped with EVERYTHING we needed. We are usually not so high maintenance but we are glad to know that this Comfort Suites is able to handle the challenging guest! :-D Andy ABSOLUTELY went above and beyond the call of duty and we will definitely stay here again when we visit our cousins again. Thank you Andy for making our stay stress free and comfortable!

Room Tip: Ask for Andy! He is awesome.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words! We take great pride in our customer service and are elated to hear that you felt our staff went above and beyond to accommodate you during your stay. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites of Lexington!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Lexington
Hampton Inn Lexington/Columbia
Quality Inn & Suites Lexington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
WoodSpring Suites Columbia Lexington
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#22 of 94 in Columbia

Been to Comfort Suites Lexington? Share your experiences!