“Great Stay”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Latta
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was great and treated us great. The breakfast was good and so was the indoor pool. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. So if you are traveling threw this area, check them out. The staff will even help you to your room with your bags. Great views from the room and the rooms are in great shape and very clean. The internet is fast and free.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

When we were assigned a room it was not cleaned and ready the bathroom was a mess and the beds were not made. We were assigned another room and I am sure the bedding was not changed from the last people and my wife and I carry sheets and a blanket with us just in case. We had to use them. The carpet in the room was dirty and overall we had the creeps. The breakfast presentation was terrible. An old Indian Man who was suppose to be taking care of the breakfast items had not a clue as to what was going on. Orange Juice machine was broken, no spray for the waffle iron, No regular syrup for waffles ( had to ask and the man had not a clue as to where anything was) I am sure it was powered milk, our table was dirty, and very little selection of hot food. you either had a waffle or soothing that was in a crock pot and put it on a biscuit. Overall the place gave me the creeps I would never stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Roy D, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Arv K,

I would personally like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced at the Best Western Executive Inn in Latta SC.I know how frustrating and uncomfortable it might have been for you. In our hotel, it is a top priority to ensure that our guest’s satisfactions are met. We wish all guests to experience an exceptional stay and the comments you have provided are absolutely necessary in accomplishing that goal!

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call me directly at 843 752 5060. I would be more than happy to assist you.

Roy D'Souza

Reviewed February 27, 2014

wonderful place to stay clean nice friendly staff I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again in the future I do not no if all best westerns are this great but this one for sure hits all the highest scores for me.......

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I reserved 12 days ahead this room and almost was not given a King bed as booked. After looking at a handicapped king offered and did not like it, I was finally upgraded to a King Jacuzzi that I did not use. The sheets were worn and the fitted sheet would not stay in place

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Noticeably bigger than our usual experience of motel rooms. Also, very quiet HVAC unit even for sleeping thru the nite. The designation "Executive Suites" might be a special indication. Now this requirement for a minimum of 200 characters "sucks".

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Comfortable location. Just off I-95, south of Dillon. Staff are friendly, comfortable and clean room.
Nothing nearby, this is really just a travelers stop. Seems popular with truckers, which was fine with us as we knew it would be quiet and safe.
Breakfast was limited but clean and fresh.
No food nearby that isn't fast food, and no one delivers to the hotel.
Would recommend to anyone driving the long, long, long I-95 route.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Spent the night here while moving from DE to FL. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Jacuzzi room was great. We would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend if you happen to be traveling through the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Latta
Quality Inn Dillon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 3 in Bennettsville

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!