“Excellent food & service”

Stone Soup Market & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stone Soup is a casual fine dining establishment focused on hospitality and community. Nestled in the Carolina foothills of Landrum, South Carolina our restaurant is surrounded by beauty. Just as many regulars as visitors pass through our doors and each one is treated like family. If you're looking for a few drinks with friends, a dinner with the family, or a quiet date Stone Soup is here to cater to you.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

All the food was great. The lamb was fantastic. I spilled my martini first thing, and the owner was so kind - she made me another drink without batting an eye, and didn't even charge me for the one I spilled. The servers were all very nice. Will return next time I visit Landrum.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

What a nice restaurant, food was excellent service was great. Some reviews feel its a little pricey, I felt that the prices were reasonable. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We haven't been her in a long time. Wow we forgot how great it was. We always loved the surrounding, like home but nice.
Great food for sure, and the service is great as well. Can't wait to start going there as a regular again,,

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Good food but it's a little expensive and the atmosphere is a little suffocating because there are pictures of horses on 95% of the available wall space. I mean, I like horses but it is a restaurant and the amount of pictures is a bit obsessive.

1  Thank CallieD63
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stone Soup is a nice little restaurant. It's great for lunch with the girls. Excellent food with some unique entrees. Varied enough that everyonne should be able to find something to their liking. For me, it's tough to make a decision. There are always three or four things on the menu I would love to try.