“Lovely Local Eatery”

Stone Soup Market & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stone Soup is a casual fine dining establishment focused on hospitality and community. Nestled in the Carolina foothills of Landrum, South Carolina our restaurant is surrounded by beauty. Just as many regulars as visitors pass through our doors and each one is treated like family. If you're looking for a few drinks with friends, a dinner with the family, or a quiet date Stone Soup is here to cater to you.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I think the sandwiches are best here at lunch or Sunday brunch, they are very filling. Eating outside is peaceful and relaxing. This is one of my favorite places.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Went with family while visiting for Thanksgiving and didn"t expect much from Landrum, SC. Pleasantly surprised by my entire evening. Great food and pomegranate martinis. Got a little addicted to their toffee bread pudding. Gnawed the bone on my pork chop, but was very happy helping my wife with her marsala. Service was on point to with some great suggestions.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food is to die for!! ilove how the chef has put a twist to an awesome menu. I was impressed how chef Amanda came out to the tables to check on the food. The serivce is really good and they know what they are doing. My favorite is the trout and along with the lobster wontons both that a server recommended and I'm glad she did. The atmosphere is friendly and inviting. The owner is a very pleasant woman and you can tell she cares about her business. I will defiently be back to this cozy restaurant.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had dinner tonight it was a group of five. We had wine, appetizers and entrees. From the professional service to the great food. This was trully a amazing experiance. The waitress explained the menu like she was going to prepare it herself. The food was full of diverse flavors that really hit the spot. I can't wait to go back and try something new.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Has the best food around Landrum. Stone Soup Burger is the best. Wonderful and friendly wait staff. Great place with great people. Very satisfied. Will be back.