“Nice and Friendly”

Stone Soup Market & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stone Soup is a casual fine dining establishment focused on hospitality and community. Nestled in the Carolina foothills of Landrum, South Carolina our restaurant is surrounded by beauty. Just as many regulars as visitors pass through our doors and each one is treated like family. If you're looking for a few drinks with friends, a dinner with the family, or a quiet date Stone Soup is here to cater to you.
Boiling Springs, South Carolina, United States
“Nice and Friendly”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had dinner tonight it was a group of five. We had wine, appetizers and entrees. From the professional service to the great food. This was trully a amazing experiance. The waitress explained the menu like she was going to prepare it herself. The food was full of diverse flavors that really hit the spot. I can't wait to go back and try something new.

Visited December 2012

“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Has the best food around Landrum. Stone Soup Burger is the best. Wonderful and friendly wait staff. Great place with great people. Very satisfied. Will be back.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Slow”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

You might as well order salad and a small plate, because your entree will take 45 minutes to get there. We spent 90 minutes there and only got one course!

4 Thank saitenor
Asheville, North Carolina
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Owned and managed by pleasant and sincere lady. The atmosphere is quite nice, with outside tables available in nice weather. The menu is impressive, but more so than the items served. The service varies from fine to terrible.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Gary W
Suzanne S, Owner at Stone Soup Market & Cafe, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
I apologize you did not have a positive dining experience in our restaurant. We all stirve to provide the best food and service possible and truly care about our customers. In the future, please make me aware if something (whether it's the food or service) is not acceptable or to your liking. I try to talk to every table to be sure everything is good and consistent. I've been out sick this week and I guess no one followed up with you. It's important that we know at the time so that we can fix the issue immediately. I'm still not clear what exactly the specific issue was so I will try to contact you directly. Thank you for dining with us and I do hope you will return for a more positive dining experience.
Portland, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food was great, service was attentive and friendly. We were able to find something to please everyone - from the 14-year-old football player to the 60-something nana. I was even able to find a yummy vegetarian dish - not something I expected to find in a small town. Loved the Flaming Kasseri Cheese!

Visited July 2012

Been to Stone Soup Market & Cafe? Share your experiences!