“perfect”

Southside Smokehouse & Grille
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Cajun & Creole, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Situated just slightly off the main street of downtown Landrum, Southside Smokehouse is more than the name suggests. Though great barbecue is a staple of our menu we also offer burgers, steaks, Cajun/Creole cuisine and now our new locally sourced, globally inspired menu from chef Sarah McClure. Featuring items like cripsy pork loin Milanese with cilantro rice, orange salsa, and smoked paprika crema and the "Figgy Pig," Landrum's new favorite sandwich with smoke pork loin, ham, arugula, fontina cheese and local figs on crusty French bread. We offer a full bar with many daily drink specials.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“perfect”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

great people great food.....I love cole slaw and they make this bbq slaw that I just can't describe, and don't get me started on the hush puppies and the meats were tender and done right

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Patricia H

“The best!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Hubby bright me up to this area for a romantic weekend and this restaurant was recommended at our hotel. We were looking for an upscale place and it having smokehouse in the name wet thought this would be it. I put in a nice dress and he put on slacks and we jumped in the car. As soon as we pulled up we realized that we were completely over dressed! Lol. The restaurant is kind of a little hole in the wall pub. But that IS NOT a bag thing. The food here is GOURMET. Everything is delicious. The shrimp and grits are the best I have ever had and the portions and very generous. I went home stuffed and barely put a dent in my food. Even the appetizers are very upgraded versions of everyone's favorites. I would highly recommend the wings. They are fabulous plain. They are smiled and then fried. They taste beautiful. Anytime I am back in this area they will be a must!

1 Thank Ajohnson0527
mccluresm, Manager at Southside Smokehouse & Grille, responded to this review, December 22, 2014
So glad you enjoyed your dinner with us! Our location can surprise people sometimes but once they try the food they are usually hooked, thanks for making us a part of your date night!
Knoxville, Tennessee
“If you don't like this place, you're an idiot.”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I pass though Landrum biannually on business . The highlight of these trip is dinners at Southside. Top- notch grub served by beautiful people. If you don't like this restaurant , you're an idiot.

2 Thank earlnemo
Wilmington
“One of the best to me”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I travel all over the country for work and this is one of my favorite BBQ places to eat at. I would highly recommend it to anyone!!

Charleston
“Eat Here!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I try to visit Landrum once a year. We always eat at a restaurant located downtown and walk around so I was a little bummed when he wanted to try somewhere new. On a whim we picked This restaurant due to reviews on TA. I had low expectations (despite glowing reviews) and figured this would be a run of the mill bbq joint. I was 100 percent wrong. The restaurant had such a neat vibe, the menu had tons of options ranging from bbq to creole to comfort food and more. If we lived in Landrum this would be our go to "place". Bravo to the chefs and owners!

1 Thank Clemson22

Been to Southside Smokehouse & Grille? Share your experiences!