“Great food! Great atmosphere!”

The Hare & Hound Pub
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great little pub in Landrum right near the train tracks. The food was excellent as well as the service. Great atmosphere and looks like a great place to watch the game and kick back a few! (We were there for dinner!) But I would return to enjoy the game and the bar with some friends...

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I don't celebrate New Years Eve because, I don't care about being out too late on news years eve! The dinner was very good, they had a page of specials along with their regular menu items, the meal was great, service was great as well!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We eat here a lot and have never been disappointed. Staff always polite, service always good, food always good. They have exceptional beef. Makes a burger a rare treat and the Friday/Saturday night prime rib special a rare treat. I will say that some of their menu items, like the fried cheese cake, are more than a bit strange and might best be skipped.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness and quality of this restaurant. The shrimp and grits and stuffed pork chop were amazing. The restaurant also had a great variety of beers on tap. Would recommend and dine here again on our next visit!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

my partner and I have been there before, but this time it was 20 minute wait. the management needs one extra person to handle reception. there was a booth right next to us, and two tables--unoccupied; we waited...true, the place was jammed otherwise and the receptionist was taking orders and serving,too. my partner had a "wonderful fish and chips" and i got an interesting chicken pot pie with the top in the shape of a 4 leaf clover, food was superb. 1 water and a gaelic ale from asheville, n.c. completed the $23. ticket. the interesting pot pie also included (for me) a rarity..dark and white meat! the dogs are allowed since there is an outside dining area. Addie was our server, she was wonderful!

1  Thank shanadad