“Terrible waitstaff. Buffet not replenished.”
Review of Pizza Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Inn
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Bad service. No one to greet us. Had to get cashier to tell us how they operate. Seat ourselves? The restaurant was less than 1/2 full. Upon being seated, we noticed the pizza was not replenished on the buffet. After waiting a while for waitress, we asked for a menu. We were brought ONE papermat menu. We walked out because waitress did not return to take our order and because guests were still lined up waiting on pizza. Before walking out, we did put down $2.00 for the one drink we ordered. No plans to return.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is always lacking pizza on the buffet. The atmosphere is great for families, and special requests are not a problem

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food is delicious and the waitress' are wonderful! Overall i would give this a 5 put of 5!Yummy!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I don't frequent this place unless on a budget for a pizza buffet in a rather short period of time.

i do lik the salad bar at this place, fresh choices the majority of the time.

During lunch hours it is difficult to get decent pizza on the buffet since it is usually very busy and people are waiting around the line to grab 3-4 slices of the same pizza. When normal courtesy is to take 1-2 and move on- its a buffet they will refill it!

My cos for this business is the SAUCE- pizza can't be good without a good base and the sauce is just meh- ok for me. the pasta sauces are about the worst canned sauces I have ever tried!

My favorite pizzas here on the buffet are the cheeseburger and mexican. They seem to be most flavorful. The crust on the pizzas leaves a little to be desired, after about 2 slices I quit eating the crust and just eat toppings.

The arcade area is lacking- although will keep a small child entertained. Service is varied- but mostly on the UP side. I have ran into a difficult manager once or twice over the years while trying to get my discount (school discount card) but they normally finally do it.

So for a kids group this place will probably g over well- children don't care as long as its pizza and lots of it.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

it was clean. Watress acted shocked that we didn't want the buffet. Buffet looked like it had sat out a while and nothing on it to our liking. Ordered and pizza arrived quickly. Wait staff not too attentive.