“Dirty ” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Dirty ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I went here today with my son and nephew and I was disgusted by the cleanliness of the plates that they served our food on.. I know some dishes can become permanently stained but when you can take your napkin and wipe the dirt and filth off; your plate was not cleaned properly.. I complained to my waitress about it, and she tried to explain away the problem but I requested that the order be remade on a clean plate.. I think that if the plates are permanently stained that they should be replaced immediately so that this problem doesn't happen again...

Columbia, SC
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

the service was great.... the food was good...... the location was great.....Right across from the hotel.

Visited September 2013
South Carolina
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

The service is always very slow. The food is good. We do go back once we forget the painfully slow service from the last time.

Visited May 2013
“Not Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Im from Lancaster but if I want Applebee I usually go to Rock hill. Service is usually bad, long waits for food. Much better choices in the area.

Charlotte
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food is good but every time we go it takes 45 minutes or more to get our order. My other issue is no matter where you are seated you get bombarded with cigarette smoke.

Visited May 2012