“Very Nice!”

Quality Inn Lancaster
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed June 23, 2008

Good room for the money. EXCELLENT STAFF!!!! Great breakfast! Would stay again! Convenient to shopping and eating.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Lancaster

Reviewed January 16, 2008

I stayed at the Jameson of Lancaster a few weeks ago and I will
forget the staff member Jamie, she was excellant. I'm a handicap 76 yr old women. I lost my best friend . Jamie was there to comfort me all the way. I will never forget with she said."People are in our lives for a reason,if its a minute or 50 years.The experience we had with them keeps us going." I really need that.

Everyday I went into room I had fresh towels and sheet . But the last day of my stay. My husband and I went into the room and jamie had left a bouquet of candy when touched my heart.

What am saying is its not the hotel,its the people.

I will be back!!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank mrswadehayes
Reviewed August 28, 2007

We had stayed at this hotel prior and the room was not the best nor the worst. This time we were running late at check in so we had them to set everything up. We say non-smoking room. We get there the first room is not too clean, the second room was filled with smoke, the third room had a dark red substance (blood) on the bedspread. When they pulled off the sheets, wow. Their answer to this was to flip the mattress over, and put new sheets on the bed. Which we had to wait till they was them to be put on the bed. We spent the night and left the place. The rooms got worst from room to room. This was a room in the back. The second one was on the bottom up front, manager claims she did not smell smoke but everyone else did. The next room was on the top level in the rear, I was told these were the better units. Before we stayed up front, not to far from the office, these are the better rooms. We have not stayed there again. I usually check sheets to make sure they are clean, now it seems if you check under the sheets, you might want to have a back up hotel to stay at. This gave unclean rooms a new meaning.
However, in this area pickings are slim. Now we try to plan a visit to family here so we can make it to a clean hotel. The staff was rude this day and still charged us. Plus she did not see any reason for complaint. Before this trip when we did not want a room, it was not a problem. The person went with us, therefore they saw what we saw. This time they had more people checked. We thought we had found somewhere we could stay. Our family member had shortly moved to this area. This time the hotel missed the mark. This was the first and last time we payed in advance, even if we find nothing else. The next day the check out person was rude and very nasty. The maid was in a non- smoking room smoking, while cleaning in the room next to the non-smoking room we where in. Plus they did have people moving pets out of the rooms, and the cleaning people leave the doors open. We saw rooms with suite cases and the doors left wide open. There was no one in the room. Management says they do not leave rooms unattended. This was not good.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank 1Customer
Reviewed June 5, 2007

We were not impressed with this place.
The 1st problem we had was the bathroom had a bar of opened soap, a used bottle of shampoo and hair in the tub. Pretty disgusting, obvious the bathroom had not been cleaned.

Switching rooms was no biggy, but we had to go to front desk to get key. You would have thought they could have brought it up.

Stayed on Sunday evening and until Monday morning. They never did open the pool. Never got our complimentary newspaper on Monday morning.

Encounter a very rude front desk clerk. She made to attempt to see why we could not get logged onto the internet at the computer in the lobby. Her excuse was the internet must be down. I just think she did not care, and was not bothered was the problem was.

Best part of the visit was the house blend coffee.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2007

We recently stayed at the Jameson Inn for one night after attending a race at a local dirt track.
I had never stayed at a Jameson Inn before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, and we were pleasantly surprised.
We had a room with one king bed, and it was great. Everything was clean and in working order. The bed was super comfortable. The sheets smelled very clean and looked clean. The bathroom was nice size, with a large shower/tub and big counter with plenty of space. The staff that we encountered was very nice, and even though Lancaster is somewhat off the beaten path, if we were ever in the area again, we wouldn't hesitate to stay there!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with friends
1  Thank UGAFan0829
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Super 8 Lancaster
Home2 Suites By Hilton Rock Hill
Hampton Inn Rock Hill
Hampton Inn Rock Hill
#2 of 23 in Rock Hill

Been to Quality Inn Lancaster? Share your experiences!