“Not worth your time or money!”

Mariachis Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hubbard, Ohio
“Not worth your time or money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was our first time eating here with other members of our family, so we had a fairly large order. The food was also very expensive for the little amount that you get. The waiter also was very rude, and didn't even write our order down. This caused our order to be incorrect (one order was completely wrong; we didn't even get our money back). All in all, save your money and go somewhere else. There are plenty of other restaurants to try!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Matthew T

“Very trendy and clean!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I'm not certain of the quality of their food...let me explain. Went in for take out from the hotel next door. Sat at bar for only 4 minutes after I placed my order and it was ready (I had already paid). Walked next door and immediately dug into my meal. Not hot...only lukewarm. Enchaladas were a bit tough around the edges as well. Chips were the worst I've had....not thin and crispy from the deep fryer like I am used to. Salsa was very hot though it had few ingredients....it could certainly have used more flavor. Although this all sounds negative....I will certainly be going back as there are few classy places to eat in Lancaster where the food is anything other than chicken and biscuits. Worth a try! Waitstaff was also very friendly though it was late and they seemed preoccupied with their planned after work activities.

“Rude Waiter, Average Food!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This was my first and last visit. Male waiter was rude and unprofessional, food was mediocre, and I will not patronize this restaurant again!

• Visited June 2014
Lancaster, South Carolina
“Los Mariachis, Lancaster SC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great mexican food at very good prices. I highly recommend the Nego Modello Grande beer on tap. $6.50 for like 24 ounces! Also the Chiles Poblanos is the very best thing on the menu. Two large poblano peppers stuffed with cheese, breaded and fried with a red sauce.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Edclee
Topeka, Kansas
“Worth a stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went there late evening - they may have been closing? Even so, the staff was friendly and helpful - food was pretty good and the restaurant seemed clean. We would stop there again when in the area.

• Visited April 2014