“CRAZY GOOD”

Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Lake City
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“CRAZY GOOD”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I am from the north and BBQ is not as popular as it is in the South, so I was a little hesitant to try.......BUT I TRIED IT AND IT WAS CRAZY GOOD! The flavor, the tenderness, the feel good taste took me over! I will have to bring more of northern friends and family down to taste this BBQ! I also found out that they have several meats available, so I made sure to get a BBQ Beef Brisket sandwich to go as well! Later that day I ate my sandwich and it was CRAZY GOOD TOO! You can't go wrong at this place!

• Visited July 2014

“About time!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Rabbits BBQ is the type of restaurant you don't see to often anymore. The owner and staff are very welcoming and most important the food is hot and delicious! A must try is the beef brisket with the homemade coleslaw...OMG! I haven't taste brisket like this since I lived in TX. I will return every time I come into town.

3 Thank Samuel F
“Amazing Open Pit BBQ”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had the Brisket sandwich and the meat was extremely tender and the sauce was the cherry on top! I will be back for more!

• Visited July 2014