Days Inn Lake City
Lake City Inn(Lake City)
Deluxe Inn(Kingstree)
Coachman Inn(Hemingway)
View Hotel
All reviewskids loved the poolexcellent daysdirect tvenjoyed my stayclean propertyroom doorhome away from homestaff was very friendlyflat screen tva great place to stayexcellent staycoffee makerbeds were comfortablewould stay againninalobbyinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2009

I am a repeat guest. I have always enjoyed my stay at this place. I have noticed this Days Inn is like brand new now as I have seen that this property has recently been renovated, they have new carpet, new beds, new microwaves, rooms have been painted and main lobby is very attractive, they have upgraded their free continental breakfast to a delux hot breakfast. I love this place as always they have very friendly and helpful staff and very clean rooms, beside all this new things done to the property. Keep up the good work, see you soon.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank SummerBreez
DaysInn_LakeCity, General Manager at Days Inn Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment, we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed May 2, 2008

Rooms were clean and they had free WiFi... but that's where the good stops.

We used the "conference room" where the a/c was broken, wall paper was peeling off the walls and looked to be the dying place of their broken furniture. The manager was short with us and unwilling, at best, to fulfill promises she made when booking.

The bed was hard, the free continental breakfast was nothing more than stale cereal. I am almost surprised the milk was not bad.

I would not recommend staying in this hotel or using their "conference room" unless you had no other option.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TEH_ERK
NINALAXMI, Manager at Days Inn Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2008

Only if the guest had taken the time to inform the hotel about his problem while he was still at the property, we assure you that, we would have taken care of his problems right away. Not being defensive but choice of bed firmness varies among indivduals. Guest have complimented the firm mattresses.

Reviewed August 30, 2007

Very clean and tidy place. Friendly staff with great knowledge of the area. I was very content with the stay. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mikejamison

Thank you for you kind comments. Please come back and see us again.