“Authentic”

King's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Ladson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place has never disappointed! From pizza to pasta, salad to dessert, King's is awesome! Service is always friendly and great! Prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at King's many times. We've NEVER been dissapointed. The servings are large and priced quite reasonably. The service is quick and responsive. I always try a restaurant's lasagna (any Itallian place that we go to), and this is by far the best that I have ever had (next to my own). The anti-pasta salad is huge and packed with everything that you would want on a salad. They also offer take-out and call in ordering.

Been to King's Pizza? Share your experiences!