WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Kiawah Island
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Nashville, Tennessee
“THEY SURE BRYERS ICE CREAM”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

A few years ago this was a great shop. Then the ownership changed and they now serve Bryers Ice Cream which you can buy at the store. Nothing like it use to me.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank PAUL K

NJ
“miss the old ice cream”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Went there this year to find they now sell briers ice cream- no big thrill for us. The portions were small. We had a soft serve cone the one day, it was so small it didn't even cover the cone.
You are much better off going to the ice cream shop at Bohicket, the owner and his family are zoo friendly and the ice cream is delicious!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank gardenercc
Cleveland, Ohio
“Generous scoops of ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

The name of the shop has changed from Scoopers. They serve Breyer's ice cream...but who hates ice cream in South Carolina in July?! We were impressed with the generous size of the scoops.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank TravelingAdvice4U
Cleveland, Ohio
“Scoopers now serves Breyers Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our family returned to Scoopers last week for the first time in about 5 years. They are now serving Breyers ice cream. At first I was disappointed, but the ice cream tasted really fresh and creamy--much better than ice cream bought at the grocery store. We each bought one scoop which was really a large heaping scoop. It was so good that we returned a few more times. It was not very busy, so the service was very fast.

• Visited June 2012
Bloomington, MN
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

I was so excited to go to Scoopers for their delicious chocolate peanut butter ice cream. It's the best on the island. On a beastly hot day in May, after walking down the beach from my boardwalk, I discover that it's not Scoopers any more. It's something like Inn-Side Scoop, which is a play on the fact that it used to be located kext to the Kiawah Island Inn, I guess. Except they just tore the Inn down. And the ice cream is all different too. Its now all Dreyers/Breyers ice cream. I was so hot, I was willing to try a scoop, except the computer was down and I didnt have any cash. So I slogged back down to my house and had a Dove Bar instead. I'm mad they changed it. I will head to Beaches and Cream in The Sanctuary from now on.

Visited May 2011