We were planning to hop down to Charleston for a long weekend to visit some old friends. Our only request was that our hotel be located right on the water, as my wife and I generally tend towards beach/sun vacations. This property had spectacular beaches. Service was over-the-top!. Literally the best service we've had anywhere -- on par with the Four Seasons Jackson Hole service! Check-in was easy. The concierge was helpful. The bed and the PILLOWS! (definitely the pillows!) were extraordinarily comfortable. Lounge bar was comfortable with good drinks.
The place was beautiful. Service was excellent. Can't wait to go back. And hopefully check out what seemed to be some awesome tennis facilities and spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia and TravelUp so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island