We had a great weekend here. From the ultra friendly greetings and service upon pulling up, to the goodbye from the same; great restaurants onsite; total beach services (chairs, cushions, umbrellas, food, etc), transpo to all golf courses.
Sure its expensive, but its built into the service and available options there onsite.
The rooms are wonderful from balcony (large) to sitting area furniture to bath and separate shower; great room.
Shops onsite, great homemade pastry. The reception guy was amazing working very hard to ensure we got everything we needed.
Truly met any expectations I could have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island