The Sanctuary is pretty stunning from lobby to lawn to room. My wife and I stayed here just for one night, and we will never forget it. The view from the hotel lawn is absolutely amazing as the breeze blows in off the ocean at sunset. The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating, as they handled a baggage issue for us. We did not utilize the hotel bar, but it seemed to be a welcoming environment. The rooms were a little smaller than I had expected, but they were well furnished with Southern accents. Definitely one of the more lavish hotels that I have stayed in South Carolina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island