The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island can be considered the best beach resort at the US East Coast. The great facilities, just built eight years ago, create a classic beach ambiance of the roaring twenties. Service, food, the SPA, as well as the pool facilities are premier, and even when the hotel is fully booked, you don't feel to be just a number in a crowed place. Instead, personal attendance has reached a level where the pred9omenatley Jamaican beach and pool crew remembers your name from serving you in past years.
Finally, the Ocean Room and the Jasmine Porch at The Sanctuary, as well as The Ocean Course provide a premier dining experience for all occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island