This place is amazingly beautiful! I can't think of one minus during our entire four day stay. The room was gorgeous, every part of the resort was absolutely perfect. The pool, the beach, the golf ... I honestly can't imagine a more wonderful destination. The Ocean Room Restaurant was incredible; we had an wonderful waiter (I'm so sorry I can't remember his name) and the food rivals any top restaurant. We rented bikes for the week and rode them everywhere. Riding on the beach was fantastic. Different and delicious cocktails were offered at all of the bars and restaurants. It seems as though everyone on staff was trained to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Go to the Ocean Course and sit on veranda ... it doesn't get any better!! We are going back as soon as possible!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelUp and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island