Returned for our second stay at the Sanctuary. Stayed last summer and this year was just as great. Staff is incredible, from reservations all the way through check out. Not one thing to complain about. My husband, son and myself are avid biker and bring our own bikes. Great paved trails to ride on or ride on the beach. Service is perfect. Guys at the beach do an excellent job of keeping guests happy. Recognized most employees/ restaurant staff from our previous stay, indicating to us low staff turnover and truly happy staff. As far as previous reviews regarding costs of food, fees etc., you known you arebat a five star hotel and will pay accordingly. If you think things are overpriced, stay else. Great food, great service at all the restaurants. Can also have a great casual dinner at the Ryder Cup bar at the beautiful Ocean Course. Only negative was that we had to leave! Already planning to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Preferred Hotels so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island