Stayed here for 4 days last summer and it was amazing. Food was delicious, service impeccable and the room was beautiful and luxurious. The grounds were breathtaking and the pool with a view of the ocean and drink service was perfect. The hotel sits right on the beach. I opted not to play golf (i am a terrible golfer) but instead booked a massage treatment at the spa which was a great choice. Overall, this hotel was probably one of the best I have ever stayed in. It was the epitome of luxury and I would come back in a heartbeat. I also had a chance to stay at the villas which are nice and great for families, but nowhere near as nice as the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island