“good food, special service”

The Ryder Cup Bar at Ocean Course Clubhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: www.kiawahresort.com
Palm Beach, Florida, USA
“good food, special service”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Staff couldn't do enough to please us. When our tuna melt came out with onions in it, they promptly took it away and made us something different (at no extra charge). Pretty dining area along the ocean, great views.

Visited July 2013

Philadelphia
“Beautiful view, food not very good”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Husband and I went last week. The views are unmatched and definitely worth a visit solely for this reason. My husband had a burger and said it was ok, but I had a tuna melt, which was not edible. As this is a public course, we were both surprised at the lack of decorum demonstrated by the guests. A woman next to me pulled out her hair brush and proceeded to brush her hair and many people were dressed poorly (think gym clothes). This is definitely not the norm for any club I have ever visited. Stick to cocktails if you do go.

1 Thank Quiggs
“Great spot for a wonderful kiawah evening”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have eaten several times at the Atlantic Room and this year decided to try the Ryder Cup Bar.....it was a wonderful alternative. We very much enjoyed the laid back atmosphere on the patio overlooking the golf course. My wife enjoyed the evening fish special and I as well as our son's enjoyed the burger.....quite possibly the best burger I have ever had....the bistro potatoes were also delicious and a great twist on standard fries.....and the desserts were outstanding and the perfect end to a wonderful kiawah evening.

1 Thank Dzabo
Northern New Jersey
“Limited Menu...Severely Overpriced...Nice Views”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After a round at the Ocean Course me and my wife were looking forward to having a nice lunch at the Ryder Cup Bar. I guess you are paying for the views as the price per plate was unbelievably overpriced. I realize that you are paying for the facility but $7 for a beer and $15 for a grilled cheese was a little much. The food was OK...not great but sitting on the porch viewing the 18th hole with ocean views made up for it...I would eat elsewhere if done all over.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank DRsMama
Cincinnati
“Phenomenal Ocean views. Amazing unique cocktails! Delicious well crafted food with a southern touch! Get here!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. A huge wrap around covered porch with big padded wicker chairs and a view of the Rolling surf and the beautiful Ocean Course golf course. The drink menu is original and well done. I like the "On the Green" martini with a cucumber and dill infusion. My wife enjoys "The Skinny" with its pomegranate and vodka. The Warm Carolina Crab Dip is absolutely delicious... thick with the freshest and most flavorful crab around. You can't go wrong here. Indoor seating also available and a higher end indoor restaurant right next door. Enjoy!