“Italian in the Low Country”
Review of La Tela Pizzeria

La Tela Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian. Pizza. Pasta.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent completely home made Italian food. Includes Pizza but many gourmet items which change nightly. It tends to be crowded in summer but servers are very good.Reservations really help. Seats are unforgiving.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

It was a Thirsday night and the place was busy. We had about 20 people in the group. The service was fast and the food was outstanding. Everything on the menu looked amazing and trust me I think we all ordered something different and had a sample of each others food. We will be back.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We've eaten from La Tella many, many times, however last two were not up to par.

Great menu with plenty to choose from, something for everyone's tastes. Unfortunately on two seperate occasions ( between end of April and first weekend of May) the pizzas we ordered were very dry and disappointing. In fact on both occasions there was plenty of pizza left over because of that.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Let me begin by saying this restaurant does not accept reservations, at least they didn't the night we visited. Or maybe they do and didn't tell us. We placed our name on a list about 7 pm, party of 4 which included 2 teenagers. We went to the bar noting there weren't too many people on the list in front of us. We walked around the town area for a while which was very nice and after 2 rounds of drinks, I went up at 8:45 pm to see how we were doing. To my surprise the list of people who came after us, which extended to the next page, were all crossed off. Only our name remained. I questioned and was told our table was just leaving. After all was said and done we had our entree' by 9:30. The food was good. My entree was small for the price. I just think it was a case of being a vacationer and a disposable one at that.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Food was just ok. My salad was sub par at best and I thought the pizza was a bit burnt on the bottom. Cheesy bread was good. Service a bit pretentious.

2  Thank Lizzo719