Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

muffin208
Brooklyn, New York
“Too many bugs in the house”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This house is beautiful but being welcomed by one too many bugs upon arrival and throughout the entire week was a BIG negative. If you are not afraid of bugs, then this will be a great house for you. The pool and hot tub was great when the bugs cleared out during the day. We encountered bugs throughout the house daily. We had adults, myself included, and kids screaming. I understand about the palmetto bugs, another name for big water bugs/roaches. This house had many other bugs, like common household roaches (the smaller brown and black ones), which leads me to believe it is not cleaned properly; ants in kitchen area counters, crickets, and other ones that I do not know their names. The reason the realtors provided was the location of the house, that it is amongst trees. They came and exterminated during our stay, but it did not completely resolved the issue. After the exterminator, I found dead smaller roaches on the floor edges of walls. We have been to many rentals in the past and this is the first time I have had this type of experience. I will not return to this house.

Management Response
Dec 12, 2017
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your leaving us a review. We first wanted to thank you for staying with us. We are terribly sorry to read that you weren't satisfied with your stay. We are committed to providing a clean and comfortable atmosphere for our guests so what you have experienced is inexcusable.We apologize that we were unable to deliver on making your trip the perfect one.

Warm regards,
RedAwning Team

Travelers are raving about these Kiawah Island hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing