“Spoil yourself at the Spa at The Sanctuary” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Sanctuary Spa

The Sanctuary Spa
One Sanctuary Beach Drive, The Sanctuary Hotel on Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island, SC 29455
(843) 768-6340
Website
Improve this listing
Kiawah Island, South Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Spoil yourself at the Spa at The Sanctuary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Be sure to arrive EARLY for your massage, so you can take advantage of all the spa has to offer. I recommend bringing a book too, so you can wrap yourself in a fluffy robe and hang out in the solarium for tea, snacks and relaxing. After your massage, soak in the hot tub, relax in the sauna, or take a dip in the pool. Top everything off with a luxurious shower and primping in the locker room. This was THE BEST massage experience I have ever had!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kelly B

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best Spa I have ever been too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Without an even close second, this was the best spa I have ever been too. The gentleman who provided the massage, named David was beyond superb, if I could have given the spa 10 stars I would have.. He first asked question to find out what I wanted and then did a superior job. I will fly back in a month or 2 just to have a massage with him. Amazing experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Andi B
Northern New Jersey
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Excellent service and amenities...but is it worth an arm and a leg?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife was set up for a massage and facial and both services were out of sight. The amenities after both treatments were also top notch. The price was a little steep and that is the reason behind the 4 star rating.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank DRsMama
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pampering and Serenity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The Spa at The Sanctuary was a peaceful and rejuvenating experience. The staff was lovely, met all of our needs and we enjoyed both our massages and pedicures.
More info at www.mavierecommence.blogspot.com

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JRCJLC30
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Very nice but skip the facial”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've been to this spa a few times and I love it. Beautiful hotel and spa. They do a nice job capturing that southern hospitality. Massages are always great. However, there was a lot of stinging, pain and involuntary tears in my facial. This isn't normal in my experience and I thought maybe I just caught them on a bad day until my mother in law told me she had the same experience. So my recommendation is to go and have a massage but pass on the facials!

Visited May 2013