“Pampering and Serenity”
Review of The Sanctuary Spa

The Sanctuary Spa
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The Spa at The Sanctuary was a peaceful and rejuvenating experience. The staff was lovely, met all of our needs and we enjoyed both our massages and pedicures.
More info at www.mavierecommence.blogspot.com

1  Thank JRCJLC30

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've been to this spa a few times and I love it. Beautiful hotel and spa. They do a nice job capturing that southern hospitality. Massages are always great. However, there was a lot of stinging, pain and involuntary tears in my facial. This isn't normal in my experience and I thought maybe I just caught them on a bad day until my mother in law told me she had the same experience. So my recommendation is to go and have a massage but pass on the facials!

3  Thank Mel T
Reviewed April 13, 2013

While at the property during spring break the spa was the perfect place to get away from it all and fully relax. The staff was so nice and very knowledgeable one could not doubt having been in very good hands. The services had (facial, massage, manicure, pedicure) were all fantastic. I was made to feel so welcomed and will definitely be back upon returning to the area. Kudos to the spa staff... :)

1  Thank Kim W
Reviewed February 11, 2013

U need to pass a gate to get into this area. If u have o reservations or don't know anyone that lives there u may only go to the sanctuary. Lovely place! Always felt like security was going to pop out any minute, u don't belong here. Lobby n sitting rooms are very nice. Fresh flowers all about. Lawn was like a putting green. Walked along beach, not sure if we were allowed. Will try n make a reservation to stay a bit longer the next time.

1  Thank IdoLove2travel
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel is first rate. Amazing service. Everyone addresses by name. Beautiful grounds and lovely rooms. The Spa, tennis courts and golf courses are all #1.

2  Thank TravelAgentDonna