“Outstanding southern meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Alexandria, Virginia
“Outstanding southern meal”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Sweet tea was perfectly brewed and sweetened. Shrimp & grits and fried chicken sandwich were outstanding. Staff was very friendly. This place is a must if you're on your way in / out of Kiawah Island.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank jandheather

Mentor
“Okay meal”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Have driven past this restaurant many times but never thought of going in because it looks like a shack. Don't let that fool you. It is a small restaurant so you might want to make reservations during the busy times. I am not a lover of some southern dishes so there wasn't a lot on the menu for me to choose. I had the pork schnitzel which came with collard greens (which weren't too bad) and succotash (not my favorite). My meal could be shared as the pork was huge. My husband had the seafood stew which had a ton of seafood and broth. Could have used some rice to go with it. We also shared the wedge salad which was a good size too. Service was fine. Probably won't go back because of the menu.

Visited May 2014
Seabrook Island, South Carolina, USA
“neighborhood gem”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

my wife and I have eaten at Crave many times,
The food is excellent and the service is friendly, prompt and helpful.
Michelle, the server, is the sweetest, kindest, hardest working server on the planet.
She always takes time to make us feel welcome when we enter Crave.
Part of our joy of going to Crave is our interaction with her
The chef is excellent and the food is consistently tasty and prepared to our liking

1 Thank Alex S
Seabrook Island, South Carolina
“It's never good when the waitress is complaining to another customer about her prior trip advisor review while not servicing you”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Gosh, the food was great. Really great. The young "single mom" waitress took at least 10 minutes complaining to another customer about her prior trip advisor review while ignoring me. I would have liked it if she'd offered dessert - instead We got it at counter on the way out to go. Also, when we came in, she asked if we had reservations, and she said, "the Only table I have is right there" - perhaps,she should soften her approach to those without reservations- honestly, I'm not out to get a single mom as she suggested that the prior person was- the fact is, this restaurant is great- I have a 2nd home at seabrook and want crave to stick around.

Poland, Ohio
“You can't miss Crave when at Kiawah or Seabrook.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Made a point of coming to Crave . The food is always Fantastic. The service is ALWAYS friendly, welcoming and at home". Michelle is the most nights and makes you feel one of the family. Crave would NOT be the same without her !!!
The specials are top shelf..but if one does not appeal to you, you can't go wrong with the seafood stew.

2 Thank DJR534