“A Great Day At Sea”

Captain Jack's Kiawah Sailing and Dolphin Watching
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went on a 3 hour tour with Captain Jack on the Palmetto Tide and it was awesome. The Captain was very informative and we saw tons of Dolphins. It was a very relaxing sail. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

1  Thank erikjp1
There are newer reviews for Captain Jack's Kiawah Sailing and Dolphin Watching

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Captain Jack took us on a wonderful trip on a perfect day. He was very amusing and knowledgeable of the area. The captain knew the exact spot to find dolphins that were eager to strut their stuff. It was an experience like no other on a very peaceful, quiet, desolate bay.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family recently sailed with Captain Jack and we had an awesome day. We booked a 5 hour picnic tour to shell island. Captain Jack showed us all the sights along the way and was very knowledgeable about the area. The dolphins put on a great show for us too. Captain Jack was very accommodating and a pleasure to spend the day with. While sitting in the front of the boat with my 2 children, my six year old son turned to me and said, "mama, this is amazing." Everyone had a great time. My mom, my children and I ventured to shell island and the fellas stayed on the boat and lunched with Captain Jack. What a wonderful day and one of the highlights of our trip. Amazing!

2  Thank hayes2002
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I had an excellent and informative session with Captain Jack. The trip was as "hands on" as we wanted, and we learned so much about sailing. Captain Jack was flexible, professional, and patient in the face of our many questions. If you want a great day on the water, whether sailing, dolphin watching, or fishing, we are sure you would have a great time with Captain Jack.

1  Thank Marvin R
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My best friend, my four year old twins and I boarded Captain Jack's Palmetto Tide mid-week just before July 4 holiday. After many stressful, travel related issues, Jack was a kind, hospitable, professional. He gave us a little geographical layout, talked about dolphins and his sailing experience all while sailing the boat.

My kids had never been on a boat before and were very curious, if not slightly mischievous. My best friend is afraid if water. Captain Jack was very gracious and quickly put everyone at ease.

The wind was perfect. We did a tack and on our way back to the marina saw several dolphins playing, then strand feeding. What a truly delightful memory!

This was, hands down, the very best part of our trip. Everyone should experience sailing and dolphin viewing, in this way.