“Ehh..”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Worst carne asadas I have every eaten. Whole experience left me wanting more. A so so margarita followed by a sub par meal. I have been told by others that there are just a few things that are good on the menu and I should have gotten one of those... But who wants to go to that kind of place?!? Maria's is great for happy hour - they should stick to drinks.

1  Thank Katelyn M

Reviewed January 30, 2012

First off I love how they bring you the chips and salsa to second you sit (However, they give two people enough dip for about 10 chips each. They do refill often just why not make the dish bigger.
Anyway the grilled fish tacos was great. (I got 3 of them). The wife ordered a salad and didn't care for it. I tried a few pieces and liked it

The staff was freindly and service was great.

Good happy hour if you can make it. I prefer the 32oz draught. Margaritas are the best around. I like the Texas Margirita at 27oz.

We live 3 minutes from here and will be back

Reviewed November 21, 2011

4 girl friends celebrated a birthday there with Margaritas and wonderful food. Our waiter was a real cutie with a wonderful sense of humor. We will ALL return for good food, great ambiance, excellent Margaritas and reasonable prices.. suggest you check it out!!

1  Thank Va21
Reviewed November 21, 2011

service was horrible and food was average. Was not very busy and took more than 30 minutes to get our food.

1  Thank meghanfish
Reviewed August 13, 2011

If you are out in rural West Ashley or James Island, then this is the place to go for great Mexican food. The food is the best. The restaurant is always very clean and the service is perfect. One of my wife and I's favorite Friday night places to eat.

1  Thank DDB0726