“nice view”

Coconut Joe's Beach Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Coconut Joe's is a family-friendly restaurant right on the beach. We have a wide range of entrees on our menu: burgers, seafood, Caribbean specialties, entree salads, wraps, and plenty of choices for the children. During the season, we have live music at our rooftop bar every night, and this is a fun place to be if there is a wait for your table. We offer call-ahead seating up to 45 minutes ahead of your anticipated arrival. During the cooler months, we offer a spectacular view, and a quieter environment to enjoy your meal.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We ate on the patio overlooking the ocean. It was a fun, nice atmosphere with a pretty view. The inside didnt look all that wonderful but we liked our outdoor seating. I didnt really like the jerk chicken wrap that I ordered but it wasnt really bad, just didnt suit my taste I guess. My sister liked it. The service was fine.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Server was friendly. Food was good, but not exceptional. Crab dip was good, but it was cold...just not what we expected. We had a larger group and I believe they had a hard time accomodating us...tables were of varying sizes and shapes, which made it difficult for conversation...felt like some of us almost had our backs to others.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Not much to say...nice view and decent one man show...a guy with a guitar. We only had drinks, not food, so I can't speak to much else.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a long wait given the small size of our party. Finally we were seated in a cramped corner next to what looked like a makeshift office . The place was really loud and it was hard to talk.
The food was good but pretty pricey
I wouldn't go back during the tourist season

1  Thank Bingdale
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great place for a quick dinner after a day at the beach. Mixed reviews at our table. Husband loved his Coconut Shrimp, but their idea of a fish taco was more like a fish wrap. Yuck! Yummy coleslaw and wings.