“One of my favorites!”
Review of Long Island Cafe

Long Island Cafe
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We serve the freshest seafood 7 days a week. Opened in 1986, locally owned and operated. lunch and dinner, Sunday brunch
Greenville, South Carolina
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Love this restaurant. I make it a point to eat here whenever I'm in town. They have great she-crab soup and I love their Salmon salad for lunch.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Ritakstone

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Casual Elegance”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

When we scouted this restaurant in the afternoon and saw it was an ordinary storefront in a mostly vacant shopping plaza we questioned the wisdom of the friends who had made the recommendation. Fortunately we came back that evening.

The meal was excellent, the service was attentive, the prices reasonable and chef Robbie came to the table when we asked for tips on preparation. Both my wife and I had grilled salmon over house made fettuccini with a pesto sauce. The pasta was light and tender while the sauce was flavorful without dominating. The salmon was cooked to perfection.

• Visited February 2013