“Go To Spot”

Acme Lowcountry Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Description: Acme Lowcountry Kitchen specializes in local seafood, if we cannot source it locally it is sourced off the East Coast of the USA! We do not serve seafood from any other area. We of course never serve any imported seafood. We truly believe in supporting American Fishermen and Shrimpers!
Sullivan's Island, South Carolina
“Go To Spot”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I recently went to Acme for a dinner with family and friends from out of town. The staff was accomidating and extremely tenitive to our experiance. Appitizers came out, delivered by a young man who was aware of every seat and what everyone was eating---super kid by the way. Entrees were of great portion size and colorful and flavorful. Everyone was amazed by the kind staff and tasty food. I feel as if everytime I enter thier establishment the experiance gets better so I cant wait for my next visit. In closing its a great place to drink eat and socialize with Isle of Palms locals plus its just a hop skip to the beach

• Visited May 2014
Bobby S, Owner at Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review. I am so happy to hear you and you family had a nice time at Acme. Always good to hear that everyone is doing a good job! I truly feel blessed to have such a great staff of such wonderful people. Thank You! Travel Safe!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Worth a return trip”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Almost 2 years ago, when vacationing on the Isle of Palms we discovered this restaurant and returned this vacation. The restaurant does not disappoint. Food is creatively prepared, fresh, much is local and well-presented. Those seeking white tablecloths need to remember that this may not be for them. This is truly a foodie experience and for those staying on the Isle, very easy to find.

• Visited May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review. Thank you so much all for returning to Acme! That is great to hear. I am glad you enjoyed all the fresh local dishes that we offer, Chef Kline does work very hard to source as much for the menu locally as he can. Thank You SO Much! Travel Safe!
Charleston, South Carolina
“Food and Service Awsesome----”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Took my manager from Texas to this establishment and it was one of the best breakfast I ever have eaten. Greeted by the very personable and happy hostess we sat down and Courtney, our waitress, approached us with the biggest smile and best attitude i have seen ion a while. Courtney knew the menu and rattled off the specials without a hitch. Her awesome smile and friendly personality made the breakfast even more enjoyable. Courtney would not allow our coffee to go down below half without warming it up. Courtney brought extra napkins without even us having to ask. Courtney is by far on elf the best in Charleston. The food...I had the goat island omlet (big enough to feed two) and it was an awesome omelet with spinach and goat cheese. All the food was hot and very good. I will be bcd to the establishment very soon as it was an very enjoyable eating experience.

• Visited May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review. So happy y'all enjoyed breakfast. I will definitely pass the good word on to Courtney! Thanks So Much! Travel Safe!
“Grouper with Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

OMG!! This was the best meal we have ever eaten at any restaurant we have been to! Byron was our waiter and he was very helpful and polite. Thank you, Byron! Our meal also had kale, which my husband and I have never eaten before. It was delicious!! My husband actually ate it all and he isn't much of a vegetable eater! We brought back some peanut butter pie to the hotel room for later. It was also very good. The grouper was grilled to perfection and the goat cheese mashed potatoes were the best! So creamy and tasty. On our next visit to Charleston, SC, we are planning on eating at Acme Lowcountry at least twice! Once for dinner and once for breakfast. We love this place!!

• Visited May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review. So happy you and your husband enjoyed your dinner with us. I will pass the good word on the Byron. Thanks So Much!
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great anytime of day”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We ate there twice during our recent visit to Isle of Palms. Breakfast and dinner were both great. The pimento cheese fritters with green apple and bacon jam were especially good. We would definitely recommend it.

Visited May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review! I am so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. Glad to hear you like the Fritters! Thanks So Much!