“Great Food..Outstanding Service”

Acme Lowcountry Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Acme Lowcountry Kitchen specializes in local seafood, if we cannot source it locally it is sourced off the East Coast of the USA! We do not serve seafood from any other area. We of course never serve any imported seafood. We truly believe in supporting American Fishermen and Shrimpers!
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I went twice in one week. Both for birthday dinners with frineds. They have an awesome Lobster special and a Buy One get one 50% off coupon in the local paper. On the first visit the lobster was a little over seasoned, but good. On the second visit a week later, the food was excellent! I commented to the waitress that I enjoyed the lobster better the second visit. As I was leaving the owner/chef actually chased me down in the partking lot to ask me what I liked/disliked about the lobster!! He was really interested and concerned. I explained about the seasoning and he said he'd decided not to use any that night. He was really appreciative of my honesty and my opinion. Overall, the atmosphere is great. Very low key and fun, but quiet (at least on a Thursday night). Parking is a bit of a challenge, but if you go early you won't have a problem. Food is awesome and prices are very reasonable for the beach.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Newcastle, wings, ceasar with salmon, huevos ranchero for breakfast, Newcastle, Newcastle. Watch the specials board for interesting seafood items and chill out, it's always Island time here. Oh, did I mention Newcastles?

Reviewed November 30, 2011

This small majestic dwelling holds great hearts and great fun! A must if you want to visit a local watering hole and experiance a great restaurant!

Reviewed November 30, 2011

great place to watch a game and grab some wings. Other food is excellent also but I cant go and not order wings!!

Reviewed November 30, 2011

We go to Acme as often as possible. We've known Roger and Bobby since they were bartender at Acme and the food and atmosphere just keep getting better and better. If you want a real treat plan to attend their Valentine's Day affair. We loved it last year.