“Crab cakes eggs Benedict will be calling me back to IOP”
Review of Sea Biscuit Cafe

Sea Biscuit Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We decided to eat here on our last day of vacation. This establishment is a cash only with an atm outside. We were seated right away inside at 10 AM on a Monday. This place is quaint & reminded me of a sweet grandma's home. We had a bit of difficulty deciding on what to eat. I was flip flopping between the blueberry & walnut French toast, crab cake omelet, anything with a biscuit, banana nut bread, specials and the Benedict. He had the brown sugar swirl French toast, my daughter had the tomato & spinach eggs Benedict & my son ordered bacon, eggs & home fries. Boyfriend agreed that this dish was best surprising meal of our 4 day vacation.

3  Thank massagebysumie
There are newer reviews for Sea Biscuit Cafe

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

It was a cute breakfast nook with plenty of options for everyone. The food was delicious and it's reasonably priced. It's small with indoor and outdoor seating. Our server was descent - did her job.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here many times and will continue to come. Friendly, casual, tasty. Cash only! This time, I even bought the cap and I love it, too.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The food was terrific, the waitstaff was friendly and fast, and the atmosphere was perfect for a lazy vacationing family. Would recommend to all.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Our family loved the breakfast at this cute breakfast place! Everything we ordered was delicious! I really loved the breakfast potatoes. Did I mention the French toast and biscuits?? Charming and delicious!!!!!