“Yummy and lovely!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Fair Play, South Carolina
“Yummy and lovely!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Not only was my blueberry walnut French toast delicious, the assorted fruit on the plate was almost too pretty to eat (but I did!!) All four of us loved our breakfast in cozy, homey surroundings. Four different meals, but four people concluded the same thing. YUMMY!

Caution to Yankees ... Choose the breakfast ham, not the country ham. It is supposed to be salty, and dry ... it's the pig version of jerky, in my book! :)

• Visited September 2013

Roswell, Georgia
“Quaint”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It's small and quaint, but we still got seated right away. Great service and food. My favorite was the fruit plate and biscuits. My husband loved the sausage, biscuits and gravy. Kids liked the pancakes.

Visited September 2013
Cleveland, OH
“The best breakfast on Isle of Palms!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Decided to visit this place after finding it online and realizing it was very close to where we were staying (it had great reviews, too!). We wanted to cute place nearby for a nice breakfast on our last day in IOP. SO glad we went to Sea Biscuit!!! This place is popular, and with good reason. It's a cute old house that has been converted to an adorable, cozy, beachy little place. It's not on the water, but the atmosphere is just perfect. You will see that there are several other little restaurants all in the same little "business district" of IOP, and this place was the busiest of them all. We went on a Friday, about 8:20 or so. The patio was full (everyone had pretty much just gotten there), which was kind of a bummer, but the place was so cute so we opted to just eat inside at a table by the window (there was a wait starting at about 8:30 or so, but it didn't appear to be long-I imagine this place is jam-packed on the weekends, though). The menu items looked mouthwatering-it was tough to make a choice! They have daily specials, and that day they had brown-sugar swirled French toast-of course, we both opted for this, and are glad that we did! The service was friendly and very fast. Looking around, everything I saw people getting for their meals looked simply amazing! I don't think you could go wrong with anything you ordered at this place. When our food arrived, it looked AMAZING!!! A big, beautiful plate of perfectly-done French toast, with an even more beautiful side of fresh fruit, which was so fresh, colorful, and delicious (kiwi, watermelon, strawberries, oranges, pineapple, melons, grapes, bananas, etc.-SO good!). The meal was just EXCELLENT, and we savored every bite. The atmosphere of the place made it even more enjoyable. It's just one of those unique places that you just have to eat at when you are visiting the area, and it's well worth it. I was thinking about how good that meal was the rest of the day...in fact, I could really go for another helping of the brown-sugar French toast with that fruit right now!!! Although we only had breakfast there since we didn't find out about this place until the last day of our trip, they did have a fabulous-looking lunch menu as well, so I would recommend giving this place a try for lunch, too! As others have noted, it is cash only-everything is hand-written and done the old-fashioned way, which only adds to the charm of this place. If you are staying in or near Isle of Palms, be sure and stop by for a meal or two.

• Visited September 2013
Brick, New Jersey
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The cash only threw us but otherwise we were happily led here by previous reviews.
The cafe was clean with a island feel. The one restroom was clean too.
We closed the restaurant and never felt rushed. Our lunches were excellent as was the Key Lime and Boston Creme Pies.

• Visited August 2013
Murrells Inlet
“Great find”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I was with a group of 8 girls. We went for breakfast on a Saturday morning. I got the eggs Benedict with country ham. The best I've had in a while. 6 of the 8 of us were very happy. 2 were a little disappointed in the corn beef hash but still said it was good. I will definitely go back. The service was great also.

Visited September 2013