“Outstanding food, view, and value”
Review of Morgan Creek Grill

Morgan Creek Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Morgan Creek Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Isle of Palms Marina
Transit: www.lowcountrylooptrolly.com
Description: Morgan Creek Grill, located in the Isle of Palms Marina, offers an unparalleled panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway and surrounding Lowcountry marshes from our waterfront dining rooms and the Upperdeck Bar & Grill. Fresh seafood, choice steaks and creative appetizers are offered with southern hospitality in a casual atmosphere. Live music, complimentary boat dockage, children’s menu, Sunday Brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
Westerville, Ohio
“Outstanding food, view, and value”
Reviewed August 21, 2009

Our first night took us to the Morgan Creek Grill, suggested by resort transportation driver. The food was outstanding. Very fresh, unique variety, and priced very reasonable. We had a 15 min. wait but it was well worth the time. The servers were great and made menu suggestions. We all tried something she recommended and loved the dishes. We tried to go back out last night but they were booked for the night. I suggest you don't wait and make a reservation upon arrival.

Wheaton, Illinois
“Big Disappointment”
Reviewed August 9, 2009

I am not a picky person. I don't complain and leave a 20% tip no matter what the service is like. However, after trying to figure out where to eat my family chose Morgan Creek Grill. Three out of 6 did not eat their meals. The food is pricey which does not bother me but for what they serve it is a shame. The waiter never brought me my wine until I had eater 1/2 my meal, 2 meals were served a good 5-10 minutes after everyone else's. I wish I had known because I would have saved alot of money and we needed to stop on our way home for a couple of small pick up meals.

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Fine restaurant, service spotty”
Reviewed July 17, 2009

On a recent visit to IOP, we went to Morgan Creek for a great meal. Having no reservations, we were seated at tables in the bar. We had to ask for utensils, twice, as our waiter was clearly covering too large an area. That said, we had an excellent meal--innovative menu, great breadth. Location is a significant asset. Very enjoyable meal.

Tar Heel
“Great option for Isle of Palms”
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Solid option. Great option w/ excellent location and extremely good sunset view . Service was extremely good. Ate fresh catch was well prepared not stellar. If you are staying on the island or Wild Dunes you should give it a try. I'll do it again.

Charlotte, NC
“Spectacular views, friendly staff, excellent food”
Reviewed June 16, 2009

My wife and I visited Morgan Creek Grill during a recent visit to Isle of Palms. Morgan Creek Grill is located at the Marina prior to entering Wild Dunes. The staff were exceptionally attentive, from making the reservation through service. Wait staff would view assist other wait staff in making sure that everyone was taken care of. We both had Grilled Salmon, which was prepared perfectly. We arrived prior to sunset, and had spectacular views. There is also a deck on top, which we didn't visit since there appeared to be approaching storms. The desert was excellent, but definitely prepared for sharing. I do recommend reservations, as we were taken straight in, while others without reservations did have some wait.