“Great find!”
Review of Morgan Creek Grill

Morgan Creek Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Morgan Creek Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Isle of Palms Marina
Transit: www.lowcountrylooptrolly.com
Description: Morgan Creek Grill, located in the Isle of Palms Marina, offers an unparalleled panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway and surrounding Lowcountry marshes from our waterfront dining rooms and the Upperdeck Bar & Grill. Fresh seafood, choice steaks and creative appetizers are offered with southern hospitality in a casual atmosphere. Live music, complimentary boat dockage, children’s menu, Sunday Brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I were in IOP for a quick weekend getaway. We had never been before. We asked the concierge at our hotel... "lunch on the water". He pointed us to Morgan Creek Grill and we loved it. Very delicious and perfect scenery.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

A very good meal, overlooking the water, attentive service, fresh seafood. What more could you want?!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

The food is ok. Not bad, but nothing to write home about either. The view is beautiful, even from the lower dining area. The server was friendly and attentive. A decent option if you want to dine on IOP. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat here though.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I go here frequently since its just around the corner. I like the pine, all wood interior which gives it a beach cottage atmosphere. I usually order the fresh fish grilled which is good and a safe choice since other dishes are not as good, the shrimp and grits for example. The staff are in charge here and decide when to close etc.... average side dishes and fresh vegetables. Nice view and I like to go when they have live music which is frequently but not every night.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stopped here for a late lunch. We ate on the top floor and were treated to a wonderful view of the small harbor. Lunch entrees were $10 and featured large servings. I had a crab cake sandwich and fries. The crab cake was as big as a half pound burger. The fries were very good. Others in my party also enjoyed their seafood lunches. I would recommend stopping here if you are on Isle of Palms.