“The service was professional and friendly”
Review of Morgan Creek Grill

Morgan Creek Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Morgan Creek Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Isle of Palms Marina
Transit: www.lowcountrylooptrolly.com
Description: Morgan Creek Grill, located in the Isle of Palms Marina, offers an unparalleled panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway and surrounding Lowcountry marshes from our waterfront dining rooms and the Upperdeck Bar & Grill. Fresh seafood, choice steaks and creative appetizers are offered with southern hospitality in a casual atmosphere. Live music, complimentary boat dockage, children’s menu, Sunday Brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
Ponorogo, Indonesia
“The service was professional and friendly”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

A big highlight of our family’s annual visit to the Isle of Palms was dinner at Morgan Creek Grill. The service was professional and friendly, especially our waitress, Kate, who had great suggestions for the kids, knew her menu inside and out and made it a very special night for my parents, too. I loved the Seafood Bowl and the kids loved the fried shrimp. Later in the week we came back for relaxed dinner upstairs has sweeping views of the Waterway and the band was a blast!

• Visited August 2012

Geneva, Switzerland
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

It is right besides a harbor and such a nice atmosphere. As there were storms forecast they had to pull down protective plastic awnings but it was still a wonderful setting.
There had been a party going on in their garden with loud music but it was soon over and it was not a problem.
The menu was vast. I had lobster claws with the lobster practically removed for real easy eating. It was the best meal I had in the 8 days on the coast. To be highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
“Live music is terrible.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The view is excellent and the food is fairly OK. It is overpriced to say the least. Twenty dollars for fried fish and gulf shrimp? No thanks. There are shrimp right off the beach. The coleslaw made my heart want to stop beating. I wouldn't want third world children to eat it. Chicken saltimbocca? Salt choke. The live music upstairs made my family and I want to sit in our car and eat our food to go. It was loud and repetitive. We heard the same song three times. Awful. I have been here four times now and the only decent thing is the haste in which I receive my drink. In my opinion, check out Wild Dunes or the other restaurants on front beach. At least, there, the overall experience coincides with the prices.

Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Just average, not much food, pricey.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

On the river, so no typical ocean view, just overlooks the boat docks but still a nice atmosphere. Very pricey for a small amount of food and nothing special about it. Service was OK, but would not go back again as there are so many other choices.

Visited April 2012
Tryon, North Carolina
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This restaurant has a wonderful waterfront location. Staff was friendly, however our dinners in the first floor dining room were disappointing. Our meals were expensive and the food preparation was blah. I think you're better off to remain seated on the roof top deck, enjoy the water views and sunsets, and order off the simpler, lower priced menu there. Skip the downstairs dining room.

• Visited August 2012