“Ok food ”

Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Isle of Palms
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Welcome to Banana Cabana! We invite you to bring the entire family in to dine with us, relax and enjoy the food & the view. Located right on the beach of Isle of Palms, we're a family friendly establishment offering great American classics and seafood favorites.
Morristown, New Jersey
“Ok food ”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

After walk on beach, we came here to grab a quick bite... Nothing extraordinary with food but service was fast.. Go here for drinks!!

1 Thank Tia S

Lenoir, North Carolina
“A great place for drinks & a snack”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We spent most of the day on the beach. We decided to go out for dinner. This is a hot spot during tourist season; however our trip being in October is one where there are no lines. We were seated right away & ordered a Long Island ice tea which I highly recommend along with fish & chips. We laughed & enjoyed our evening. This place is a very good find.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kimmie R
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Food But The Service....Eh!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This place was right next door to our hotel so we could hear the night life and smell the food from our balcony day and night! I got some food for our family then took it back to our hotel room and it was probably one of the best dishes I have ever had! I had the Jamaican Shrimp Creole and I ate every bite of it!!! The only gripe that I have is that when I went in there to place my order I stood there for a couple of minutes with the wait staff looking at me for standing next to the sign that read, "Please Wait To Be Seated". FINALLY one of them came over to me and helped me order, but she really acted like she was really "put out" by my patronage. However, while I waited the bartender was super nice to me, even though I didn't order a drink and essentially just took up a chair at his bar he didn't seem to mind.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mrjahoney
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Lots of food decent prices.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Went here with my wife and friend. It was a beautiful evening, so we sat outside enjoying the beach weather and breeze. Tried the Crab Dip appetizer - lots of crab minimal binding. Nice amount, could have used more seasoning, either horse radish or hot sauce... The girls had the shrimp creole, they both loved it and took half home I had the Shrimp and Sausage and found it very well seasoned and flavorful.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Carl_MTPSC
Walhalla, South Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

After a day on the beach it was nice to go in as we were and grab something good to eat. Conch fritters are yummy, my husband had the cuban and said it was great. Prices are decent and servers are excellent.

Visited September 2013