“Great food and super nice employees”
Review of Banana Cabana

Banana Cabana
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Isle of Palms
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Welcome to Banana Cabana! We invite you to bring the entire family in to dine with us, relax and enjoy the food & the view. Located right on the beach of Isle of Palms, we're a family friendly establishment offering great American classics and seafood favorites.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I had a variety plate I forget the name but it was a great plate that included fried oysters, fried fish, fried scalps and other stuff. Surprisingly enough I had the best caesar salad I'd ever had here, completely unexpected.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place has terrible food, terrible service, and is incredibly loud. If you are thinking about not tipping because of this think again!! My husband and i chose not to tip becauuse we had an aweful experience and AFTER signing our credit card slip and leaving the restaurant we noticed that our credit card was charged and 18% gratuity that WE DID NOT AUTHORIZE for a table of 2 guests!!! Sneaky, underhanded, and ILLEGAL!! It is as if they are saying "we dare you to call and dispute the charges for a bill that you didnt tip on". I am disgusted not only with their lack of moral values but sickened by their terrible food!!

1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Visiting off season. After late arrival, found this place. A beach hangout. Mostly fried food options. Offered a special of grilled tuna, shrimp and scallops with a wonderful zesty rub. Spouse had ahi special. Food very good. Lacks ambience. Service excellent.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have eaten here over 25+ years and the food has been consistently good. I have essentially eaten through the menu and have not been disappointed with anything. My favorite dinner dish is grilled steak, shrimp, and sausage. A lunch favorite is fried flounder sandwich: Fresh, perfectly cooked large piece of flounder.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

wow great food and service. the service and drinks were great. located right on the beach. location. Food came out on time and very very good